Wednesday 13 April 2016

A Fresh Start

Hey! Welcome to Jamie Loo Loves! I'm starting this blog completely fresh! A fresh new look and feel,I want this to be my little corner of the internet that I can really say is mine. I want it to reflect my personality and be a place I can really say is me. Nothing fancy, nothing flashy - just me.

I've had blogs in the past where I've not known where I was going or what I was doing with. I don't want to tar it with one brush and call myself a beauty blogger, and don't want to say I'll just be using it as a diary type blog. I suppose I'll fall under the category of a lifestyle blogger because I want it to be about me and my life, things I love (hence the name), maybe don't love and things I think the world just has to know about!

I'm not sure where I'll end up, who'll read it (if anyone) or how often I'll post, but what I do know is I'm going to stay true to myself and shine a light on my life! So be prepared for lots of talk on makeup, photos of my dog and paragraphs of rants and raves.

I can't wait to get started ! :)

Jamie <3

No comments:

Post a Comment